Business Transactions & Corporate Law News
March 23, 2014
Gregory, Doyle, Calhoun & Rogers, LLC Represents Global Index Advisors, Inc. in Successful Sale of Assets to Legal & General
Attorneys, Scott Gregory and George Kleeman, from the firm’s Corporate and Business Transactions successfully represented Global Index Advisors—a leading advisor to independent fund boards with approximately $21 billion in multi-asset “target date” retirement funds—in connection with its potential sale to Legal & General.
Join us for the third Human Resources Industry Council, June 23 at the Cobb Chamber. This event allows HR professionals to network with fellow industry professionals and learn about various trends. Charles “Chuck” Bachman, Jr. will lead this session on 10 Things Your Company Can Do This Year to Avoid HR Claims. Click on the following link for more information: Human Resources Industry Council.
- April 2014
- August 2013
- May 2013
- September 2012
- June 2012
- January 2012
- Fall 2011
- July 2011
- August 2014
Wealth Planning Newsletters
- 02/11/15 – Analysis Of First Amendment Claims Brought By Special Education Teachers
- 04/01/08 – Public Commentary Going Global: The Good, the Bad, and How It Can Get Ugly.
- 11/30/06 – Employees Who Are or Become Disabled: Whose Job Is Protected?
- 11/16/06 – Hiring Matters: Steps to Ensure an Effective and Lawful Hiring Process.
- 11/16/06 – The Fair Dismissal Act: Ten Mistakes School Systems Make.
- 10/06/06 – Legal Issues Arising from the Use of Volunteers and Independent Contractors in the Public School Context.
- 09/20/06 – Legal Issues for Central Office and School-Based Personnel.
- 07/01/06 – The Basics of Disciplinary Due Process.
- 05/04/06 – Student Disciplinary Hearings in Georgia Public Schools.
- 03/22/06 – Etched in Stone: Buy a Brick Fundraisers in Schools and the First Amendment.
- 03/01/05 – A Primer on Judicial Estoppel.
- 01/28/05 – Safety in the Workplace.
- 04/01/08 – Educators and Lawyers Working Together.