Taxation (Individual & Business)
Gregory, Doyle, Calhoun & Rogers, LLC provides dynamic solutions to our clients’ tax planning issues with experienced professionals who have the ability to provide expert personalized service with resources uncommon in a mid-sized firm.
From structuring complex transactions to assisting individuals with various governmental programs to resolve tax problems, Gregory Doyle provides comprehensive support for our clients.
Our attorneys work with business owners, CPAs, families, individuals, trusts and estates to resolves issues in many areas including:
- Federal Income Taxation
- State and Local Taxation
- International Taxation
- Estate Tax and Wealth Planning
- Qualified Plans (401(k), IRAs, etc.)
- Governmental Plans
- Voluntary Correction Program submission preparation to assist in the correction of Governmental and Qualified Plan issues
- Captive Insurance and Risk Management Solutions
- (IRC § 831(b)) Exempt Organizations
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Real Estate Taxation