Debt & Equity Financing
Gregory, Doyle, Calhoun & Rogers, LLC has a long and successful history of helping its entrepreneur and middle market clients navigate the complexities of debt financing and capital formation.
We assist both individuals and investors in analyzing and deploying a variety of debt and equity financing alternatives, including private equity and venture capital vehicles, to support growth.
Our attorneys are experienced in a wide variety of private capital transactions and, as a result, provide our clients with sound advice on the full range of management control, anti-dilution protections, conversion, registration, and other investor rights and management issues associated with private investments.
We work closely with our clients to negotiate debt and financing agreements and to create offering, subscription and governing documents, including those with investors and those among the principals. Our attorneys have the experience and understanding of the tax and partnership/limited liability company laws to create the necessary documents that carry out our clients’ respective visions with regards to debt and equity financing.
- Represented companies in restructuring and negotiating lines of credit and financing with traditional banks and private investors/mezzanine debt.
- Represented minority investors and management in negotiating terms for private offerings and friends and family investments.
- Represented real estate holding and operating companies in restructuring and loan workouts and private financing structures.
In conjunction with our estate planning services, Gregory Doyle offers a variety of techniques which, if appropriately timed and structured, can protect family wealth from unwelcome pressures both inside and outside the family, including failed marriages, spendthrift tendencies and creditor claims. These techniques include:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Liability Limited Partnerships
- Domestic Asset Protection Trusts
- Irrevocable Gifting Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts