Business Transactions & Corporate Law
With more than 25 years of experience advising clients in corporate and commercial transactions, Gregory Doyle attorneys have the breadth of experience and expertise to handle complicated business transactions efficiently and effectively for our clients, while providing a personal level of service and attention not found at larger law firms.
Further, Gregory Doyle attorneys have substantial experience in advising and working with corporate officers and directors to manage and resolve complex corporate governance and ethical issues. We enjoy working closely with individuals and businesses as outside legal counsel to find comprehensive solutions for protecting, growing and transferring wealth.
Our attorneys are business lawyers first and foremost and, as such, we are experienced in working with individuals and businesses to choose the best entity and tax structure for their new business and in providing practical legal advice and solutions for implementing business plans, from financing alternatives to tax planning. We also believe it is important for our senior attorneys to have real world experience; and, with that, Gregory Doyle’s attorneys on corporate boards, advise political campaigns and serve as business and civic leaders.
Gregory Doyle attorneys have substantive experience providing comprehensive legal solutions and advice regarding:
- Entity selection and formation
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Corporate reorganizations
- Employee benefits/executive counseling
- Employee agreements
- Risk management
- Tax planning
Gregory Doyle attorneys have substantial experience in advising, negotiating and structuring commercial transactions, including:
- Commercial agreements
- Government & construction contracts
- Financing agreements
- Mergers, acquisitions and sales of businesses
- Operations, maintenance and management agreements
- Partnerships & Joint Venture agreements
- Performing due diligence review and drafting transaction documents
- Physician agreements
- Private equity & venture capital
- Product and service supply agreements
- Shareholder agreements and buy-sell agreements
In today’s information age, businesses must protect their proprietary information, trade secrets and intellectual property. Gregory Doyle’s attorneys draft and negotiate computer hardware and software licensing agreements, in addition to intellectual property licensing agreements and trademark filings.
When our clients need outside capital to grow and expand their business, we assist those clients throughout the fundraising process, from determining the best use and source of funds through the closing of the financing and execution of the business plan. Among the important legal issues involved in obtaining outside financing are:
- Whether to seek debt or equity financing
- Compliance with Federal and State security laws
- Investor group disclosures
- Soliciting investors/financiers for funds
- Creating equity incentive plans to attract, keep and reward key employees
Whatever the corporate or transactional needs, Gregory Doyle has the experience, talent and focus to assist clients in reaching and exceeding their goals. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your legal needs and our philosophy for delivering exceptional legal and personal service to our clients.