- J. D., University of Alabama School of Law
- B.B.A., University of Georgia, Risk Management/Insurance
Todd E. Hatcher is a member of the Litigation Practice Group at Gregory Doyle. Mr. Hatcher’s practice focuses on commercial litigation in state and federal courts. He has a depth of knowledge in the areas of commercial disputes, insurance defense, motor vehicle injury, commercial general liability claims, errors and omissions, product liability, education based litigation, class actions, constitutional claims, student abuse, bus accidents, construction and bid protests, real estate claims and workers compensation matters.
Mr. Hatcher has appeared numerous times before the Court of Appeals of Georgia and tried jury cases in several counties throughout Georgia.
Mr. Hatcher is admitted to all courts in the State of Georgia, as well as the United States District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia. He has achieved an AV rating by Martindale Hubbell.
Mr. Hatcher graduated from the University of Georgia in 1991 with a B.B.A. in Risk Management/Insurance. In May 1994, he received his Juris Doctor from the University of Alabama, School of Law in Tuscaloosa. He earned the American Jurisprudence Award in Insurance Law.
Mr. Hatcher was admitted to the Georgia Bar in 1994.
Notable Client Highlights
- Lack v. Fulton County School District, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia (Case No. 1:12-cv-00930-RWS)
- Atlanta Ind. School District v. Fulton County School District, Superior Court of Fulton County (Case No. 2010cv185698)
- Davenport v. Cummins Alabama, Inc., 284 Ga. App. 666, 644 S.E.2d 503 (2007)
- Davis v. Whitford Props., 282 Ga. App. 143, 637 S.E.2d 849 (2006)
- Snipes v. Marcene P. Powell and Assoc’s, 273 Ga. App. 814, 616 S.E.2d 152 (2005)
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Master, Lumpkin Inn of Court
- Member, The State Bar of Georgia
- Member, Cobb County Bar Association