Our attorneys are known for their excellence in achieving solutions for clients. Focused efforts to cultivate highly skilled practice groups have paved the way for growth in our clientele even in a challenging regional climate.
The firm is built upon a long history of capable and ethical service by its attorneys who, jointly, have over 30 years of experience partnering with our clients to face and solve challenging legal issues.
We partner with each client, ranging from the individual to large multi-national corporations, to successfully navigate legal issues surrounding:
- Business acquisitions
- Conflict negotiation and mediation
- Contract negotiations
- Day to day company operations
- Employment and personnel law
- Estate and Tax Planning
- Intellectual property and privacy protection
- Large school districts
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Public utilities
- Real estate transactions and development
- Technological development
- Workers’ compensation
Clients who work with Gregory, Doyle, Calhoun & Rogers, LLC benefit from our proactive legal counsel and guiding principals:
- Our clients’ best interest always come first.
- We seek to invest in our clients by building intimate, meaningful relationships over the long term.
- We leverage our collective experience and intellectual property for the benefit of our clients.
We are a firm large and experienced enough to take on and resolve our clients’ most challenging business issues, yet small enough to deliver on our commitment to value, loyalty, integrity and collaboration that define our relationships.